Requesting a refund through Roku
Maybe your device didn't meet the hardware requirements; maybe you bought the subscription by mistake; maybe the workout didn't suit your needs. No worries because you can request for a refund as long as it is within the time period allowed and you have a valid reason.
There are 3 ways on how to request a refund:
- Submit a request or call Roku Support at +44 203 684 1123
- Request it from your Roku device
- Submit a request from the website
From your Roku streaming device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Locate and access options for a subscription channel in one of the following ways.
- From your channel lineup
- Select Home.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote.
- From the Channel Store
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
- Once you access options, select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
From Roku's website:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on Manage your subscriptions.
- When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
- Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
If you have any further questions, please contact our friendly Customer Success Team.