Requesting a refund from Amazon
Maybe your device didn't meet the hardware requirements; maybe you bought the subscription by mistake; maybe the workout didn't suit your needs. No worries because you can request for a refund as long as it is within the time period allowed and you have a valid reason.
- To cancel a subscription you purchased using Subscribe with Amazon:
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Select the End Subscription option and confirm.
- To request a refund on an eligible order:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Locate your order in the list and click Problem with order.
- Select your problem from the list.
- Select Request refund.
- Enter your comments in the text box.
- Select Submit.
For subscriptions with a renewal period longer than one month, new subscribers are eligible for a full refund if they cancel within 7 days of purchase. Access to the subscription is removed as soon as a refund is issued.
For a more detailed Terms and Conditions, you may check this link. Amazon Support can also be reached at 00 1 206-922-0880 directly.
If you have any further questions, please contact our friendly Customer Success Team.