Requesting a refund through Google Play
Maybe your device didn't meet the hardware requirements; maybe you bought the subscription by mistake; maybe the workout didn't suit your needs. No worries because you can request for a refund as long as it is within the time period allowed and you have a valid reason.
- If your subscription was purchased through the Google Playstore, you will need to request a refund via your Google Play Account. To do so, please follow these steps:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account
- Click Order History
- Find the order you want to return
- On the order, click More
- Select Request a refund/Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two (2) business days.
For questions about the Google refund process, you can reach to a Google Play representative by calling 1-855-836-3987.
If you have any further questions, please contact our friendly Customer Success Team.