I'm experiencing streaming issues, what do I do?
Have you ever wondered what cached data is and how it is related to your streaming experience? Don't worry, you're not the only person not aware of it! Let us explain what cached data is;
- It exists to make loading time faster
- It saves the layout of your device's downloaded apps or website
- Its role is to avoid loading the same data once again, helping speed up the process altogether
While cached data is helpful, it can take up space on your device and it may, over a period of time, get your device overstuffed.
Although the All Out Studio app is optimized for smooth streaming, it is modified to adjust automatically especially if you're on the go. We hate it when your viewing experience is interrupted, that's why to make sure the stream stays on, here are some ways on how to clear up space on your device:
- Clear out your device's cached data. How? Android, iOs
- You can also clean up your downloads folder. How?
- Delete photos that are already backed up
- If you have offline maps, maybe now's the time to erase them
- Uninstall your least used apps
- Check your internet connection - for a reliable viewing experience, you need a minimum of 1.5Mb speed
- If all else fails, you can contact us to see if we can check the video quality for you
If these tips don’t do the trick, then maybe you need to upgrade your device's software.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to our friendly Customer Success Team.